Shipping & Delivery
Orders in Australia
Our Standard Delivery Rate is $8.95 for orders up to $80 within Australia. Shipping is free for orders $80 or over within Australia (excluding shipping fees). Please note that gift vouchers do not count towards the $80 limit.
If you would like your order quicker, we offer Australia Post Express Post from $12.95*.
As we continue to grow, we can no longer promise that all express orders will be shipped out the next day but we will still aim to ship your order as quickly as we can. Rest assured, Australia Post will get your express order to you faster than their standard shipping option.
Authority to Leave
To ensure your order arrives safely and securely, we require Australia Post to get a signature on delivery. If you don't want this option and are happy for Australia Post to leave your order in a secure location at your address, then select the 'Authority to Leave' checkbox on the checkout and leave instructions in the 'Delivery Instructions' box.
Note that Australia Post use their discretion with deliveries and if there is nowhere secure to leave the order, they may take it to the nearest Post Office. If you change your mind after the order is shipped, you can always update your shipping preferences with the 'MyPost' portal provided by Australia Post.
Please note that if you select 'Authority to Leave' then you do so at your own risk and we may not be able to help you if your order is misplaced or stolen.
Please note there may still be delays on international orders due to limited airline capacity.
We've extended our partnership with Australia Post for all International Orders. The rates are very competitive and the shipping fee starts from AUD$15 for all international orders. Please note that we may not be able to ship very large or heavy orders depending on your location. We will contact you as soon as possible if there are any issues.
Track your order.
International orders are subject to the importation guidelines of the destination country. Check the guidelines for your country.
- We aim to process all orders within 1 - 5 working days. Sale periods or site-wide promotions may impact handling times.
- Within Australia, your delivery will usually be received within 3-5 business days from when it is shipped. In more remote, and regional, areas this can take longer. Please allow up to 10 business days to receive an order. Tracking numbers will be provided in your shipping confirmation email and these can be used to track your order with Australia Post. You can check your estimated delivery time on the Australia Post website here
- International orders are delivered via Australia Post and usually take between 5 and 15 working days. Please allow up to 31 business days. We have an express option available for most countries - please contact us for an estimate on how long this service will take to your location.
- For international orders, you may incur duties or tax on your order. We are not responsible for those fees and these will be payable by you.
- Orders will be sent to the delivery address that you have submitted with your order. We cannot be held responsible if that delivery address is incorrect.
- We use only reputable delivery companies, however, we do not accept any liability for delayed delivery caused by any third party.
- Delivery, within Australia, is free over $80 AUD and a flat rate of $8.95 below that threshold.
- Delivery internationally starts at $15.00 AUD
- Missing or non-delivered parcels need to be reported to us within 30 days within Australia and 60 days internationally. Any orders returned to us due to an incorrect delivery address or unclaimed through the post office will be refunded for the product component only. You need to contact us to arrange redelivery within 30 days of dispatch, after which the refund will be processed automatically.
PO Box 5201
+61 (0)450 805 927
Acknowledgement of Country
St Agnes Rituals acknowledges the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the land on which we work. We pay respects to Elders past and present, and recognise their connection to the land. Sovereignty was never ceded.